Hello guys! I'm having three different issues...

Hello guys! Iโ€™m having three different issues I canโ€™t solve on my own. Could you please help me? Account ID: 400793 App: OFIEntregas-400793

The first problem is that randomly once every other day or maybe if I donโ€™t use the app on my iPhone 7 for a few days, I get logged off and have to login again which is annoying and not deliveryng the app notifications. This problem has happened to me for a long long time now. Once, Praveen Seshadri told me it could be because I had low free space on my device. I was actually lacking of free space by then but now I have more than 5 Gb free and still experiencing the same problem.

Do you know what could be causing this issue?

The second problem is that column [COUNT PRODUCTO] on table โ€œPRODUCTOS VENDIDOSโ€ has an app formula that only calculates the result once the form is submitted and the app manually synced, I need the formula to throw the result

when working on the form since on this result depends other columns validations.

The third one is that on table โ€œING. MERCADERIA 3โ€, view: โ€œING. MERCADERIA 3 View y Form Addsโ€, the column [NUO] is not opening the camera automatically to scan a bar code.

Could you pleas help me?

Thanks

Martin! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

0 6 350
6 REPLIES 6

tony1

@Martin_Todorovich1 (1) As far as we know, this is caused by iOSโ€™s space-saving mechanism that removes some of AppSheetโ€™s state. If your phone has reached the minimum threshold required to clear up space, it may be affected.

(2) Does the formula depend on any columns that have a sheet formula? Sheet formulas require a full sync.

(3) Do you have auto-advance forms turned on?

Hello @tony!

1. Do you know how I could verify and adjust that setting? 2) No, there are no sheet formulas at all. 3) Yes, of course

Thanks! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

1. Iโ€™m afraid you donโ€™t have control for that 2) Would you please show us what that app formula is.

1. shame! Ok. Thanks! 2) Yes:

Col [COUNT PRODUCTO]: =IF([FIND UID3]<=0,0,COUNT(SELECT(COUNT PRODUCTO ING. MERCADERIA 3[UID3],[UID3]=5)))

Col :[FIND UID3]: =ANY(SELECT(PRODUCTO COMPLETO Y UID2[UID2],AND([MAIL CLIENTE]=[_THISROW].[MAIL CLIENTE],[PRODUCTO]=[_THISROW].[PRODUCTO],[COLOR]=[_THISROW].[COLOR],[TAMAร‘O]=[_THISROW].[TAMAร‘O])))

Both are virtual columns. [FIND UID3] works perfectly, and [COUNT PRODUCTO] works too but only after submitting the form and syncing the app, I canโ€™t make it work while working on the form.

Thanks! Translate

Good afternnon @Aleksi_Alkio did you have the chance to take a look at this? I would really need to get it working ASAP.

Thanks! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

May I ask what is the account ID, table and column name so I could check the app?

Top Labels in this Space