Help Needed: Setting Up Daily Notifications for Managers with Tasks Due Today

Hello AppSheet Community,

I'm currently working on an enhancement for our task management app and need some guidance on setting up notifications. Hereโ€™s the scenario:

We have a table named "Tasks" which includes task details and their respective managers. I want to set up a system where managers receive a single daily notification if they have any tasks whose deadlines are due that day.

Goal: I aim to send a single consolidated notification to each manager every morning at 9 AM, listing all their tasks due that day, rather than all notifications for each manager.

Challenges:

• How to ensure that the report aggregates tasks by manager effectively and sends notification per manager their own tasks?

I would appreciate any advice or suggestions on optimizing this setup or if there are any best practices I should follow to improve the functionality and efficiency of these notifications.

Thank you in advance for your help!

0 1 57
1 REPLY 1

Hello, the most common and basic thing is to create a scheduled email sending bot to be activated at a specific time and to set a condition for it to only send pending tasks. If you need something more advanced, you can also send it via WhatsApp, for example. Regards

Top Labels in this Space