Help - e-mail body / related detail order

Hello !

I created an application to take orders by phone.

In the confirmation email, in the order summary table, I can’t find the “order details” information.

See attach
3X_d_8_d8b09c4d0387e316d896a183f47b72bb2cbfb5dd.png

3X_9_e_9e444c239132500ade6901feded733403ad48126.png

Thx a lot !!

0 11 129
11 REPLIES 11

Please try with

<<START:SELECT([Related Order Details], [Order Status]=“Open”)>>

(But this assumes that [Order Status] column is in “Order Details” table. )

instead of

<<START:SELECT([Related Order Details][Order Detail ID], [Order Status]=“Open”)>>

Could you please respond on this assumption?

• Error 1 : ‘Handle new Orders record’ task ‘Send an email 2’ Body template. Expression ‘SELECT([Related Order Details], [Order Status]=“Open”)’ is invalid due to: SELECT has invalid inputs.

• Error 2 : ‘Handle new Orders record’ task ‘Send an email 2’ Body template. Start expression ‘SELECT([Related Order Details], [Order Status]=“Open”)’ should generate a List of Ref values. Please verify that it generates a List and that the contents of the List are Ref values. Ref values should come from the ‘Key’ column of the referenced table.

Sorry, no the question, order status is in the orders table.

Then please simply use

<<START:[Related Order Details]>>

Your template has only one [Order ID] , so having [Order Status]=“Open” makes no sense. The status of all “Order Details” will be based on parent Order.

Thx, it works for orders with “complete” status;

But for “open” orders, it’s still empty :

Thank you so much for your help !

I’ve 2 status :
3X_e_2_e2d215330e330e25d2a594463e97c1a851d349c2.png
& 2 different types of e-mails :
3X_7_3_73af338d6d1deaeca0500818b7663543b6a2afb6.png
& don’t understand why the confirmation order works, but the table in “open” order does’nt…

Sorry to know that, I believe that will depend upon some more aspects such as how the bot is set up and column settings, etc.

In general, such troubleshooting could take longer but please feel free to ask in the community if you face in specific issue (meaning any error displayed, etc.)

If you are having a slice for ‘Open Orders" and if your “Orders” table is having a rev ref column something like [Open Order Details], then please use <<START: [Open Order Details] >> in that particular’ BOT’s template.

Do you have this rev reference column in the “Orders” table? Then please use it in the START expression as suggested.

Indeed, I’ve a slice table for open orders :

Top Labels in this Space