Help me get the service name visible at my payments view!!

Hello,
I have the below tables in my app.

1) Customer Database
2) Pet Details --> Linked with customer
3) Service Booking --> Linked with a pet & a customer
4) Service Availed ---> Linked with a Booking
5) Service Details ---> Acts as a database of services, linked with Service Availed
6) Payment Details ---> Linked with Customer & Booking

I have a payments view in my app. I want it to show all the payments collected, along with the booking number, customer detail & the services under the booking. I am able to get all the details except the services under the booking.

Below are the fields in the above mentioned tables:

Service Booking:

Aditya_K1999_0-1711264302307.png

Service Details:

Aditya_K1999_1-1711264331928.png

Service Availed:

Aditya_K1999_2-1711264354346.png

Payment Details:

Aditya_K1999_3-1711264378910.png

When I use the formula, [Booking ID].[Related Service Availed] it shows the service ID's & not the names of the service. I want the service names.

Solved Solved
0 1 25
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Please try below.

1. In the "Services Availed" table , please add a virtual column called [Service_Actual_Name] with an expression something like [Service Name].[Service Name] 

2. In the "Service Booking" table add a virtual column called say [Services_Availed_Names] with an expression something like [Related Service Availed][Service_Actual_Name]

3. Then in the "Payments Detail" table, the [Service Name] column's expression can be 

[Booking ID].[Services_Availed_Names]

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Please try below.

1. In the "Services Availed" table , please add a virtual column called [Service_Actual_Name] with an expression something like [Service Name].[Service Name] 

2. In the "Service Booking" table add a virtual column called say [Services_Availed_Names] with an expression something like [Related Service Availed][Service_Actual_Name]

3. Then in the "Payments Detail" table, the [Service Name] column's expression can be 

[Booking ID].[Services_Availed_Names]

Top Labels in this Space