Help me make slices

Help me make slices. I want that when I entry data in the [shelf code] column, the row should be hidden after 15 seconds according to the time of the [Putaway update time] column. 

I am using ISBLANK([SHELF CODE])  function. But not useful here.

not useful here this slicenot useful here this sliceSlice has to be created on this condition.Slice has to be created on this condition.

0 3 62
3 REPLIES 3

The ISBLANK function evaluates whether a value is blank--it does not make a value blank.

For a slice's row filter property, you need an expression that evaluates to true for each row you want included. For the need you describe, it sounds like you need an expression that evaluates for each row whether the current time minus the row's [PUTAWAY UPDATE TIME] is less than 15 seconds. Try:

NOW() - [PUTAWAY UPDATE TIME] < "0:00:15"

I want creating slice for this condition but function is not working proper.

I also want to slice blank [shelf code] and apply condition from [Putaway update time] when shelf code is not blank.

pls help

OR(ISBLANK([SHELF CODE]),
AND(ISNOTBLANK([SHELF CODE]),NOW() - [PUTAWAY UPDATE TIME] < "0:00:15"))

Try decomposing your expression into its individual functions and comparisons and using the expression editor's Test feature to identify which piece is not evaluating as you expect.

@Sirfyaad wrote:

OR(ISBLANK([SHELF CODE]), AND(ISNOTBLANK([SHELF CODE]),NOW() - [PUTAWAY UPDATE TIME] < "0:00:15"))

FWIW, this expression is equivalent to:

OR(ISBLANK([SHELF CODE]),
NOW() - [PUTAWAY UPDATE TIME] < "0:00:15")
Top Labels in this Space