Help needed please..

New guy here, but I have searched the boards before coming here to post. I'm trying to create a field service app. It almost would be two apps in one. Ideally, the field service business portion of this would be a hub. This hub view would be fairly simple and contain a generic message board that would receive input from a customer. This would be the customer name, location, price, job, job ID. This Work Order would be available until a field service agent accepted the job. Below this view, the screen should also include a section of requests specifically for this user, a work order (same criteria, customer name, location, price, WO, WO_ID as above.) This would be the home view for my field service rep. I would include menu view buttons below this of wallet, profile, and history. 

The heart of this application is in the profile and the detailed collection of data I will gather. This allows the customer to filter done on specifically their exact needs.  I mocked up my database but not sure if I am doing this correct. Do I have to much data per sheet? Do my tables make sense and are they correct?  I mocked up UI look and inserted images on couple of the sheets to get a visual of what im doing. Thanks for your input, feedback, criticism, and time.

Here is mocked up version ofd field service provider homepage and customer home page. I assumes each tab was represents a table. Is that a correct statement?

<<<     DATABASE.xlsx >>>

0 3 108
3 REPLIES 3

@PunkSquad wrote:

I assumes each tab was represents a table. Is that a correct statement?

Yes, that's the general idea. Ensure the data in each worksheet (aka, "tab") is structured in a manner that allows it to serve as an app's table.

@PunkSquad wrote:

not sure if I am doing this correct. Do I have to much data per sheet? Do my tables make sense and are they correct?

Try it! Create an app, add your worksheets as tables, explore the generic views, actions, etc., AppSheet creates for you, and start experimenting with configuration adjustments.

Thank dbaum. So my table link looked okay as far as structure?

I did not open your link.

Top Labels in this Space