Help on sorting ref list by date

I'll start by saying that english is not my main language and also I'm new to Appsheet so I don't propperly know the names of items in the app creator so I'll try to explain myself as best as possible.

I have this app where there's a refference list on the detail view, I want the items shown in this referenced view to be sorted by date, I've tried some of the related solutions I've found but I can't get the result I'm looking for.

This is how the column tab is configured, I want the "Inicio de evaluaciรณn" (evaluation start) column to be the sorting column.

Column.png

According to a solution I found, sorting the list by that column on the In_line view should do the trick. But it does't matter if I use Descending or Ascending, the result doesn't change on the detail view that references this view.inline view.png 

This is the view I want to fix, when I do the changes, they are shown on a list view on the emulator, but in the detail view where I need it it does't change anythingdetails view.png

0 2 59
2 REPLIES 2

This is curious. This has always worked for me. I'll do some testing on some of my apps because I use this type of sorting a lot.

I find it curious too because this seems to work for everyone but me, I also tried using other columns as the sorting one, like row number and still, no changes on the view that I need them to be. I guess I could be doing something wrong but as far as I know it's not the case

Top Labels in this Space