Help please!

Hi, how could I filter chart datas by a column on another table?

Solved Solved
0 8 136
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hey Marco_Bounucci,

I might not be fully understanding what you are asking, but it kind of sounds like you are looking for a dynamic dashboard where you can filter based on certain terms?

Take a look at the link to a YouTube webinar I have below.

Link: Dynamic Dashboards - AppSheet - YouTube

I started the video at 46:05 to show the end product to see if that is what you are looking for. If it is, feel free to watch the whole video to learn how to do it. If not, let me know and Iโ€™ll do my best to respond!

Have a good one!

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

Please be specific and clearly explain the issues. It sounds simple but need to understand the problem first.

Hi, I have a chart based on a VC that counts how may times a certain term appears in a table. In this table every row has a Date and I need to Filter chart datas by the dates associated to the terms. For example, I have to count how many times a term appears in a mont

Still I am not really clear. However, so far I could understand, you have to use an additional table to contain the filtering condition data then the main table can be sliced to draw the Chart. It is one of the ways.

I think I didnโ€™t understand

Hey Marco_Bounucci,

I might not be fully understanding what you are asking, but it kind of sounds like you are looking for a dynamic dashboard where you can filter based on certain terms?

Take a look at the link to a YouTube webinar I have below.

Link: Dynamic Dashboards - AppSheet - YouTube

I started the video at 46:05 to show the end product to see if that is what you are looking for. If it is, feel free to watch the whole video to learn how to do it. If not, let me know and Iโ€™ll do my best to respond!

Have a good one!

THIS IS AWESOME! I have been looking for that quite a long time but didnโ€™t know how to call it in english in order to find some information. Thank you for this message @QREW_Cale !

Thatโ€™s really hard!
3X_b_d_bd45dd3c41da17454313864543f787449a51d0a9.png
I think I could just add something here. This is in the second sheet. How could I make it count JUST IF terms are in the current month?

You may need to add a condition in the FILTER part.
So that could be something like:

COUNT(
  FILTER("PRIMA NOTA",
    AND(
      IN([_THISROW],[Intervento],
      MONTH(TODAY())=MONTH([dateColumn])
    )
  )
)
Top Labels in this Space