Help to get started with app to manage work shifts

Apose

Hello, I am new to the platform. I would like to create an app for personal use to manage work shifts and days off.
My job consists of covering possible absences of my colleagues, who work morning, afternoon or night shifts. Every Friday I receive the list of shifts that I must cover, which for example could be; Monday afternoon, Wednesday morning, Thursday and Friday evening and Sunday afternoon. The company gives me 0.1 days off for each shift I do from Monday to Friday and 1 day off for each shift performed at the weekend. I want to be able to enter the shifts that I do in a calendar within the app and obtain in a summary the total free days that I am accumulating.
Can someone guide me?
Thank you.

0 1 137
  • UX
1 REPLY 1

Hey Apose,

There is a video with AST on YouTube about building a project management & time tracking app. Maybe you can glean some useful info from it about tracking your time for weekday and weekend shifts to calculate your days off. Check it out below!

Link: Build a Project Management & Time Tracking App - AppSheet Training Webinar - YouTube

Hope this gets you started in the right direction. Have a good one!
Cale

Top Labels in this Space