Help with contacting support using other account ID!

Hi dear team.
At the beginning of november I moved apps and billing for the company I mainly work for from a "my.name@domain.xyz" account to an "appsheet@domain.xyz" BUT the "appsheet@" is not allowed to receive any emails because it's an account without a licence (Microsoft 365).

Now, this already gave me a problem that the invoice (the good looking pdf from Stripe) is lost in the process, but I guess that printing the webpage seems to be doing the trick for now (I hope the accountant doesn't say the opposite).

The second problem comes from asking help from support.SkrOYC_0-1669399524217.png

https://www.appsheet.com/Support/Contact allows you to change the Name, account ID and email but eventhough I typed the "appsheet@" account ID and my personal email, I haven't received any email, so you can understand how this starts to be a problem.

Since my "appsheet@" can't receive emails, I can't see if there is any problem with my account by receiveing notifications of it, I have to manually enter and check. Surely enough, there is a problem now that I need to solve and it seems I have no way to contact support for that account ID using my personal email.

The problem is that on the switch from my.name@ to appsheet@ the usage went up eventhough it's not the case.

Please @lizlynch @Michelle @AndrewB @Roderick @Steve escalate this to the support/billing team!

PS: A licence to be able to receive emails using appsheet@domain.xyz is not an option

0 3 234
3 REPLIES 3

I need to bump this because is urgent

Hello,

I will DM you so we can help figure this out.

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

@lizlynch escalated this internally.

Top Labels in this Space