Help with sum total of products

Help with sum total of products

Prod 1 = $20 -> Total $20
Prod 2 = $15 -> Total $15
Prod 3 = $10 -> Total $10

Total sell $45.

I need help adding up the total of my sales.
Here in the example below, it is adding up all sales by product group. However I would like to know the total value of my entire chart. I can do it via graph configuration (appsheet).
Example the grand total of my sales was $2000

engelmo_0-1670703004494.png

Solved Solved
0 4 198
3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

One idea is to set something similar to the following expression in the Display Name of the view

"Sales Total: " & SUM(table name[sales amount])

View solution in original post

I have some types of products, for each product sales group I have the total calculated as you can see in the $/product graph. But now I need to add them up to get the total.
I was wondering if I can put a window showing the calculated total?

engelmo_1-1670715533595.png

There is no option to put that there. You may want to check @TeeSee1  suggestion and put it after "Estoque" word

"Estoque Total: " & SUM(table name[sales amount])

4 REPLIES 4

One idea is to set something similar to the following expression in the Display Name of the view

"Sales Total: " & SUM(table name[sales amount])

I have some types of products, for each product sales group I have the total calculated as you can see in the $/product graph. But now I need to add them up to get the total.
I was wondering if I can put a window showing the calculated total?

engelmo_1-1670715533595.png

There is no option to put that there. You may want to check @TeeSee1  suggestion and put it after "Estoque" word

"Estoque Total: " & SUM(table name[sales amount])

Thank you all for your help. But I still have other difficulties.

I would like to use the histogram, but since my sale value < 10, the caption appears but not the value.
The best idea would be to use a bar chart. But I can't group the sales (example: whey there were 4 sales, but I would like to put only one bar totaling the value of these 4 sales).
Does my solution have to happen in an expression on the table or can I do it right here in the chart option?

engelmo_0-1670771749205.png

Top Labels in this Space