Hey guys, I'm trying to release a new stable ...

Hey guys, Iโ€™m trying to release a new stable version for my App and once I create the Stable build, users that are set to view the Stable version do not get the update with Syncingโ€ฆ I have looked into the Stable build and app upgrade documentations but i canโ€™t find anything. I would rather not have to send the app users a new install link. Any idea on how to make the update happen? am I missing something? Thanks.

0 8 377
8 REPLIES 8

Harry2

@Manu_Perez Hi Manu, to help us investigate the problem, could you give us the account ID that owns the app as well as the appโ€™'s name? Also, after releasing the stable version of the app, did you make any change to the column structure of the appโ€™s spreadsheets (renamed or rearranged columns, added or removed columns, etc.)?

@Harry Are we not supposed to make any changes to the column structure?

Harry2

@Grant_Stead It is not recommended to make any change to the column structure in the spreadsheet once a stable version has been released. Thatโ€™s why I need to know if any potentially breaking change has been made.

@Harry my id is manu@enable.digital, though i didnโ€™t do any change on the column structure, i had to mitigate it by copying the app into a new one and using it. by installing it, as it was a new app, it did show up as the new version. But i donโ€™t want to be doing this everytime when I need to release a new version of the app.

Harry2

@Manu_Perez Hi Manu, I looked up the account manu@enable.digital in our database, but thereโ€™s currently no app in this account. Could you give me the account that actually owns the app? Also, what is the name of the app?

@Harry is there a mail where I can contact you so I donโ€™t have to publish here all the info? thanks

Support@appsheet.com And you can drop a link to this post, along with the pertinent infoโ€ฆ

@Grant_Stead thanks

Top Labels in this Space