Hey guys, I'm trying to release a new stable ...

Hey guys, I’m trying to release a new stable version for my App and once I create the Stable build, users that are set to view the Stable version do not get the update with Syncing… I have looked into the Stable build and app upgrade documentations but i can’t find anything. I would rather not have to send the app users a new install link. Any idea on how to make the update happen? am I missing something? Thanks.

0 8 375
8 REPLIES 8

Harry2

@Manu_Perez Hi Manu, to help us investigate the problem, could you give us the account ID that owns the app as well as the app’'s name? Also, after releasing the stable version of the app, did you make any change to the column structure of the app’s spreadsheets (renamed or rearranged columns, added or removed columns, etc.)?

@Harry Are we not supposed to make any changes to the column structure?

Harry2

@Grant_Stead It is not recommended to make any change to the column structure in the spreadsheet once a stable version has been released. That’s why I need to know if any potentially breaking change has been made.

@Harry my id is manu@enable.digital, though i didn’t do any change on the column structure, i had to mitigate it by copying the app into a new one and using it. by installing it, as it was a new app, it did show up as the new version. But i don’t want to be doing this everytime when I need to release a new version of the app.

Harry2

@Manu_Perez Hi Manu, I looked up the account manu@enable.digital in our database, but there’s currently no app in this account. Could you give me the account that actually owns the app? Also, what is the name of the app?

@Harry is there a mail where I can contact you so I don’t have to publish here all the info? thanks

Support@appsheet.com And you can drop a link to this post, along with the pertinent info…

@Grant_Stead thanks

Top Labels in this Space