Hi. Can I customise my App Launcher with Comp...

Hi. Can I customise my App Launcher with Company Logo, Intro Text etc…?

0 7 451
7 REPLIES 7

Could you elaborate where you need company logo? Have you tried UX > Brand > App logo? Or perhaps just simply using about page as Starting page: UX > Options > Start with About

I have an App Launcher created with links to a couple of apps created. I was hoping to create a view above that by Department. When the user clicks on app launcher I want to direct them to a home screen with a gallery view of each department and when they click on the department images it would list each of the relevant apps for that department.

Then perhaps you could combine that Gallery view (for departments) with a secondary Deck view that would display a filtered list of apps in each selected department. For second filtered view you could use LINKTOFILTEREDVIEW()

I have created my Departments view so for e.g. how do I return to 2 Inventory Apps when the user clicks Inventory. Apologies but I can’t seem to make the connection. How do I use the LINKTOFILTEREDVIEW() correctly?

You can create an action that does this: App: go to another view within this app, then use LINKTOFILTEREDVIEW() in it.

Then in the Gallery view go to Even Actions and for Row Selected

choose the above action:

Thank you Reza

You’re welcome!

Top Labels in this Space