Hi, I am getting an error and not sure how to...

Hi, I am getting an error and not sure how to fix it?

Unable to fetch app definition: Error:Internal error: ‘CultureInfos’ does not contain entry for Locale ‘en-HK’./n

Thank you in advance.

0 19 796
19 REPLIES 19

@Sean_Whaley

Can you tell me which app is having the problem? If possible, can you also identify the table having locale “en-HK”? I am not certain where that locale originated.

I will add support for the “en-HK” locale.

If testing goes well, the “en-HK” locale will be supported on Wednesday afternoon Seattle time.

Wow, that’s amazing - thank you very much! The App is " SeanLogsheet-481670 ". I am not sure which table but I have tried to change locales each of the 4 tables as well as the GSheets/GCals too. Sorry to bother you but am deeply grateful for your help.

@Sean_Whaley

It appears that the “en-HK” locale is coming from Google Calendar. I am not sure exactly where it is coming from within Google Calendar.

In any event, “en-HK” support will be available on Wednesday afternoon Seattle time, provided testing goes well.

So helpful and appreciate your effort and incredibly quick reply. I am recommending Appsheet to anyone and everyone I know. Thanks so much!

Thanks again for all your help. It’s working perfectly as usual again - thank you!

Hi,
We are getting the same error for locale
en-KE
Kenya.

Also a calendar data source, however, I don’t think we can change the locale because we need the time zone to be correct on calendars …

@Appsheet, could you add support for this locale too?

I have attempted to add “en-KE”.
If testing goes well it may be available early next week.

Adding locales can be problematic because various versions of Windows support different locales.
I am not sure if “en-KE” is supported on all versions of Windows.
If it is not supported on all versions of Windows, I will need to reverse the change.

@Phil please add also the Locale ‘en-DE’.
The reason is the language setting in Android.
Language English. Region Germany.

Hello @Phil,

Could you also add en-BE, please?

Thanks in advance,

Kind regards,

Vincent

I have added Locale “en-BE”.
If testing goes well the change will be deployed on Wednesday 12/16/2020 in the afternoon Seattle time.

Good day @Phil , can you help me to add on ‘en-MY’ please?
Thanks in advance,

Kind regards,

Jaberz

I have added Locale “en-MY”.

I am not sure how soon it will show up in the product.
I have submitted the change, but we are being cautious about deploying new change over the Christmas and New Years holiday, so it may not be visible to you for a while.
Keep a lookout for it and you should see it at some point.

Thank you so much

Locale “en-MY” will be added when we deploy today 12/21/2020 in the afternoon Seattle time.

Locale “en-MY” has been deployed

Good day @Phil , can you help me to add on another one which is ‘zh-MY’ please?
Thanks in advance,

Kind regards,

Jaberz

Hi Jaberz,

Can you confirm that you want ‘zh-MY’ because it is not a locale that Microsoft includes?

it shows error on this

I have added locale ‘zh-MY’.
If testing goes well the change will be deployed on January 5, 2021 in the afternoon Seattle time.
We are not doing deploys until after the New Year to keep things stable over the holidays.

Top Labels in this Space