Hi all, I have a basic question regardig pai...

Hi all,

I have a basic question regardig paid plan. My apps is consist of two labels and 4 users. I received

notification to upgrade to premium but i think the price not worth tne apps that i made. So basically how do ii know max requirement for my standard plan?

Thanks

0 7 365
7 REPLIES 7

@Aleksi_Alkio

Good work Aleksi.

I have added the following info to the Pricing page so others can find it more easily. If testing goes well, this change will be released tomorrow afternoon.

Step 2: What kind of Secure or Public plan do you need?

If you chose a Secure plan: Choose between the Standard, Premium, or Pro Secure plans. These plans differ based on their features and their supported data sources as shown on the pricing page. Broadly speaking, the Standard plan is an introductory plan for simple apps, the Premium plan is usually the best choice for functionality and performance, while the Pro plan provides deeper analytics, monitoring, white-label branding, and enterprise data sources.

You can determine the right plan by simply using the features you want and letting the system detect the minimum required plan.

1. Open the app in the Editor. 2. Go to the โ€œManageโ€ > โ€œAuthorโ€ pane. 3. Click โ€œPlan requirementsโ€. 4. Click โ€œAnalyze app featuresโ€ to see which plans your app qualifies for. 5. Click โ€œNot Allowedโ€ to see why a particular plan is not allowed. You can control your plan by changing the features your app uses.

If you chose a Public plan: Choose between the Publisher, Publisher Plus, or Publisher Pro Public plans. These plans differ based on their number of allowed users, their features, and their supported data sources as shown on the pricing page. Broadly speaking, the Publisher plan is suitable for small-scale apps, the Publisher Plus plan is suitable for larger-scale apps, and the Publisher Pro plan is suitable for white-label apps.

You can determine the right plan by simply using the features you want and letting the system detect the minimum required plan.

1. Open the app in the Editor. 2. Go to the โ€œManageโ€ > โ€œAuthorโ€ pane. 3. Click โ€œPlan requirementsโ€. 4. Click โ€œAnalyze app featuresโ€ to see which plans your app qualifies for. 5. Click โ€œNot Allowedโ€ to see why a particular plan is not allowed. You can control your plan by changing the features your app uses.

What features are you using in your app? Plan upgrade notification is totally related with that rather than the simplicity or complexity of your app. Refer to: http://www.appsheet.com/pricing appsheet.com - App Maker Pricing - AppSheet App Maker Pricing - AppSheet appsheet.com

Is harder to describe what ive done since it is not very advance. I have two tables that relational, using two virtual column on one table, using one slice, and make 2 menu view.subscribe for 4 user in standard but it need me to go pro. Too much for such a small app.

Check Manage > Author > Plan requirements > Analyze app features > Check the โ€œNot allowedโ€ what it says

These are stated:

GradingRecords-507425: Plan type STANDARD is not allowed because: Offline access not allowed with the STANDARD plan, GradingRecords-507425: Plan type STANDARD is not allowed because: Advanced sync options not allowed with the STANDARD plan

How to fix this?

@Mohd_Fadyllah in your app editor, go to Behaviour >> Offline/Sync tab and set to OFF all options except Sync on start

Yes, that does the trick. Thanks. I never visit behaviour, thats why๐Ÿคฃ

Top Labels in this Space