Hi there, first I want to say thanks for this...

Hi there, first I want to say thanks for this awesome app, we are an amateur running club and we have been using Appsheet all 2018 year with a Publisher plan. Iยดve been updating and improving a lot our app during all the year, it works perfectly and Iยดm so happy about thatโ€ฆbut recently Iยดve

received and email

where we are notified that the publisher plan is over and we have to move on to a publisher pro plan, that change suppose a

big increment in the money we should spend on that app, thatยดs why I want to know which advantages we will have once we move to the new plan,

or maybe there isnยดt any chance from Publisher to Publisher Pro and everything will be the same? Big thanks and regards.

0 3 325
3 REPLIES 3

This article explains the subscription plans changes and includes a personal note from AppSheetโ€™s CEO in the end: blog.appsheet.com - Changes to AppSheet Plans & Pricing Changes to AppSheet Plans & Pricing blog.appsheet.com

Also more detailed features list are here in the new pricing page: solutions.appsheet.com - AppSheet Pricing AppSheet Pricing solutions.appsheet.com

I feel your pain. The Jump from $10 to $50 will be too much for my read only non profit sports event app with no extra features.

Top Labels in this Space