Hide Form Labels?

Hello, folks,

I'm creating a form for work to gather information for our ticketing system. What I'd like to do is remove the labels from the fields in the form so it is only labelled by the Initial Value I've created. Is there any way to do this?

Solved Solved
0 5 296
  • UX
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Not certain I understand but...

Each column definition has a Display section allowing you to change the column label.  You can blank it out completely using "" or you can implement an expression to construct the desire label.

Screen Shot 2022-10-14 at 12.02.51 PM.png

Note that, if implemented, the "Description" property will display on Forms by default and Display Name will show everywhere else.  If "Description" is not implemented then "Display Name" is used everywhere.  And if "Display Name" is not designated then the column name is used.

I hope this helps!!

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

You could change the "Description" field of each column to blank:

""

Not certain I understand but...

Each column definition has a Display section allowing you to change the column label.  You can blank it out completely using "" or you can implement an expression to construct the desire label.

Screen Shot 2022-10-14 at 12.02.51 PM.png

Note that, if implemented, the "Description" property will display on Forms by default and Display Name will show everywhere else.  If "Description" is not implemented then "Display Name" is used everywhere.  And if "Display Name" is not designated then the column name is used.

I hope this helps!!

Thank you both! This did work to remove it from the form itself, but unfortunately still sends those headers in the automatic email it sends. Oh well, I was hoping it would remove them from the email too. But thank you for your help!

The content of the email is based on the template generated when you first created the email process. That template is not affected the Display Name or Description settings. Instead, you will need to update the template yourself.

@Weillyn wrote:

still sends those headers in the automatic email it sends

What?

Top Labels in this Space