Hide map position after form entry

Hi,

In my workflow , I need to hide a pin on map views after I create form "edit a repport". Each have name's station in commun ( EQP_NUM_MAINTENANCE) which in my unique key on each list (station list and response form list) 
Do you have a idea not to delete but just hide (in views map) automaticaly after populate a new entry with same name (with slice may be if I understand this thing)?

yann1_0-1666077595357.png

Have for this support.

Sincerly

Solved Solved
0 3 136
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Hi Willow,

Thanks for your answer,

You Right, you are understand, action is just populate a form.

I don't succes to use slice, there are no station view unlike test data simulation is good, could you show me my mistake please.

yann1_0-1666623825735.png

yann1_1-1666623940555.png

Thanks in advance

sincerly

(PS : sorry for delay, I didn't have notification push on my mail)

View solution in original post

It's work but I can't understand why...

Do you know how can I make a automation or process to set Flag colomn after add new row (with same station name)?

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

If I understand correctly, you want to hide a pin from the map view once some action has been taken on the row associated with that pin?

The way I would handle this is to include a Yes/No Flag column that identifies if said action has taken place.  Use this column in the filtering of the pins for the map view in a Slice.   Set the map view to use the Slice as the datasource.

Once the action is done, update the map pin row setting Flag column = TRUE.  The row will automatically drop out of the Slice and disappear from the Map view.

Hi Willow,

Thanks for your answer,

You Right, you are understand, action is just populate a form.

I don't succes to use slice, there are no station view unlike test data simulation is good, could you show me my mistake please.

yann1_0-1666623825735.png

yann1_1-1666623940555.png

Thanks in advance

sincerly

(PS : sorry for delay, I didn't have notification push on my mail)

It's work but I can't understand why...

Do you know how can I make a automation or process to set Flag colomn after add new row (with same station name)?

Top Labels in this Space