Hide table entries by Password

Hi,
has someone an idea how I can hide table entries from other users by using a password one time after I logged in to a new session ?

So many people can see the content of my tables in my app, but I’m able to hide some of the entries in the tables by setting my “hide” flag. So only when I have added my “Un-Hide” pwd after login such entries be listed.

Or is there a better way to hide stuff in the same table (I’m not using private tables here).

Thx

0 5 395
5 REPLIES 5

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Thx for the link Steve.
Yes the auth goes on email, but bcause both users in my case still must login with same email, its not functioning for me this way. I need one of the user’s with the same email to add a pwd to his very session … so not the session of the other user with the same email, so the pwd can auth against this very session.

Is there a way to do that ? Maybe in conjunction with a script or so ?

What you want is possible, just use a password rather than an email address to differentiate row. Otherwise, the approach is the same as in the doc.

ok cool, so do I understand right ? Both users login to the app with the same email, so the 3rd-party-user can do tasks for the owner-user to the private tables of the owner user. And the owner-user can also provide a 2nd password so its being distinguished between the two users ?

You can make your app behave that way, yes.

Top Labels in this Space