Highlight a row

IS there a way to highlight a row in a Deck View. Similarly to what happens when you select the row but instead programatically toggle that highlighting of the entire row

Solved Solved
0 7 920
  • UX
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Unfortunately, no.  The best you can do is create a Format Rule to color or change the Text of the shown columns.  Of course, you can use Format Rules to highlight the rows in other ways as well.  For instance, highlight a column with an Icon.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

Check out Format Rules 

Unfortunately, no.  The best you can do is create a Format Rule to color or change the Text of the shown columns.  Of course, you can use Format Rules to highlight the rows in other ways as well.  For instance, highlight a column with an Icon.

Hi! How do I do this? can not use [_thisrow] I think

@nicolasfsamaja wrote:

Hi! How do I do this? can not use [_thisrow] I think

What are you trying to do?  Please elaborate.

If you are asking how to get to Format Rules, please see image below:

Screenshot 2023-11-07 at 10.10.44โ€ฏAM.png

I have a table which sends me to a new view. (Table view) + (Detail view customized as I need) --> When I click the item in table view, I need it to color and travel to the detail view. See the image. THANKS!!!tengo.jpeg

It's like I can not apply to my left side a rule when I choose the item I want to go in the right side.

Hard to explain sorry

Please note that you are using the Desktop Mode Preview, which is still under development and not yet ready for live apps.  I know early on, Format Rules did not work in this new feature.  I have no idea if they are still an issue.  If you are having trouble then maybe they are.

You can ask in the Desktop Mode thread if Format Rules are now supported.  That thread can be found in the Announcements page and here

Thanks to both!

Top Labels in this Space