Home View - Depending on users

GV
Bronze 3
Bronze 3

Hello everyone,

I'd like to create two home view depending on users (admin/users). So far, the only work around that I found is to create in fact 3 "home views" 

Home view n°1 : Select between Users and Admin

Home view n°2 (for users only) : View n°1, View n°2, View n°3 etc.. 

Home view n°3 (for admin only) : View n°1, View n°2, View n°3 etc.. (not visible by user)

But I was wondering if there was any solution that enable to open the app with view n°2 or 3 according to the status (user/admin)

Thanks for your help

Vincent

Solved Solved
0 2 66
  • UX
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

There is no way to choose the view displayed when the user opens the app. There is a configurable starting view in UX >> Options, but this setting is only ever used the very first time the user opens the app after the app is installed. After that, the app will open the last view the user was in before closing the app.

View solution in original post

GV
Bronze 3
Bronze 3

Thanks Steve, clear. I'll go with my work around then !

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

There is no way to choose the view displayed when the user opens the app. There is a configurable starting view in UX >> Options, but this setting is only ever used the very first time the user opens the app after the app is installed. After that, the app will open the last view the user was in before closing the app.

GV
Bronze 3
Bronze 3

Thanks Steve, clear. I'll go with my work around then !

Top Labels in this Space