How To get QR Code from google sheet to Appsheet application

G_S
Bronze 3
Bronze 3

I need a help on bring QR code from google sheet to appsheet application 

I am using google sheet formula and creating QR Code in google sheet ,i need that QR code to display in appsheet application 

Currently its not showing in appsheet application but the QR Code is in google sheet 

QR Code generate formula : image("https://image-charts.com/chart?chs=150x150&cht=qr&choe=UTF-8&chl="&ENCODEURL(A15)))

G_S_0-1664455974306.png

Suggest any expression to show this in appsheet application or to save this qr code in google drive 

0 5 500
5 REPLIES 5

Since you want it in AppSheet, you could generate it in an AppSheet column of image type with an app formula something like 

CONCATENATE("https://image-charts.com/chart?chs=150x150&cht=qr&choe=UTF-8&chl="&ENCODEURL([Name]))

[Name] is the column from where you will supply the input to generate the QR code shown as (A15) in your example. You seem to be having an entire column giving inputs to generate QR codes in each row. You could include that column and QR code column in an AppSheet table.

G_S
Bronze 3
Bronze 3

Hi @Suvrutt_Gurjar 

Thanks for a suggestion ,my requirement is I have a URL column I just need to have link in that QR Code 

When I scan the QR code I should able to click the link ,but current i am not getting the QR Code with full link 

I tried in app but its doesn't create the link has QR Code so I have created in google sheet 

G_S
Bronze 3
Bronze 3

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Remove the IMAGE() function from around the URL in the spreadsheet formula; put the URL directly in the cell.

G_S
Bronze 3
Bronze 3

Hi @Steve 

I tried it is providing a clickable URL but it is not showing image in application 

Below image for reference 

G_S_0-1664460897282.png

I created a virtual column and put that URL column in show type ,its not showing in application.

Please suggest to show the URL has image in appsheet

@Steve 

Top Labels in this Space