How add a script?

Trying to create a bot with my Apps script. I see the name of sheet from file, but why I can't see my script?Annotation 2024-02-29 205330.jpg

Solved Solved
0 3 67
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Did you click this button?

Markus_Malessa_0-1709233937639.png

Also if you created the script in Google Sheets then you need to move it to a free standing script file.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Did you click this button?

Markus_Malessa_0-1709233937639.png

Also if you created the script in Google Sheets then you need to move it to a free standing script file.

If I make free standing script file, how i can use it it my Sheet?

Annotation 2024-02-29 220310.jpg

First understand that you may need to rewrite the script to interact with the records in Appsheet vs currently it appears your script interacts directly with the spreadsheet. Typically that means what you want to do is put variables inside function add_Roll(infopassedfromappsheet) then process the info inside the script. I would suggest looking at the documentation here https://support.google.com/appsheet/answer/11997142?hl=en

Most importantly we don't know what your script does so it is hard to provide very detailed help. But to add a script in a process you need to click on that button I highlighted which will direct you to your Google Drive and from there you need to find your script file for starters.

Top Labels in this Space