How are AppSheet apps are mapped to Google Cloud Projects and how the quotas are managed

Hi All,

Looking at making a pro publisher plan public facing application and have some questions.

For apps utilizing Google Sheets, do Google Sheets API quota limits apply? If so, for the projects how are AppSheet apps are mapped to Google Cloud Projects? If another user has access to the same sheet separate from the appsheet application is their interactions counted a separate project? 

For Handling Exceeding Quotas does appsheet utilize an exponential backoff algorithm to manage these situations?

Screenshot 2023-12-22 at 2.27.37 AM.png

Also for the pro publisher plan, how do purchase this plan - I have Google Workspace Enterprise Plus that includes the Appsheet Core Plan yet don't see how to add a license for the pro publisher.
If I use a personal account for this, am I then subjected to Google Services Quotas limits as a consumer account? For example the app scripts limits. I plan to use to call targetSheet.appendRow(...) which counts as one write operation but loops multiple times each call to append a row is a separate write operation. So don't want to have the consumer quota limitations.

Also wanted to ask if the quick edit feature uses individual API calls rather than batch.

Screenshot 2023-12-22 at 2.45.21 AM.png

0 1 101
1 REPLY 1

Following up if anyone has any insights.

Top Labels in this Space