How can I add a service like Mapbox to appsheets?

I want to see about adding an API from Mapbox to my Appsheets account.  I cannot figure out how. I have other data sources but I do not see one for MapBox.

Solved Solved
0 5 214
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Have you made progress on this topic?

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

While there are pre-configured integrated services such as Firebase, Google Geocoding and ScandIt Barcode scanning, all other services will need to be setup.  HOW varies on whether it is an IN service - sends data TO AppSheet - or an OUT service - AppSheet makes the call to service to either submit data or request returned data (new feature).

All service API's must support a REST API.  Mapbox seems to have several API's and I couldn't quickly ascertain if they support REST.

For IN services, use the Integrations configuration screen within the app Editor settings.  this allows services the authorization to make calls into the AppSheet API.

For OUT service calls, you would use AppSheet automation and configure webhook calls out to the desired external service API.

I hope this helps!

As usual you are ALWAYS very helpful.  Thank you VERY much!

So the way I think it should work - I need to SEND data to MapBox then also RECEIVE data back from MapBox.  I am trying to use MapBox to give me a good routing service.  I see how to integrate IN from MapBox but the external doesn't give me a place to enter a token (From MapBox)?

Tiger1_0-1699285469720.png

Have you made progress on this topic?

no..   I am sorry.

Top Labels in this Space