How can I add the values of my [message] from one table to another table that will add the values in the rows of that new table

3X_0_0_007fbdad7b7044e8c2d4d4b4ef55524622703f4d.png
3X_2_a_2a6d29dc8b33b160bd549f07355a00105bc595e5.png

Solved Solved
0 8 167
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Aurelien
Google Developer Expert
Google Developer Expert

Hi @Audit_CKGoC

The question is unclear to me.
Do you think about this action type ?

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

Aurelien
Google Developer Expert
Google Developer Expert

Hi @Audit_CKGoC

The question is unclear to me.
Do you think about this action type ?

yes i have tried already. but its not working. do you think this behavior can perform a certain action to a large number of data processing?

can you help me check if this is correct. I want transfer all the values in the [message] from my table mp_l_preownership to the table doc_t_sms_sent column [message].
3X_7_4_74769bbd029e4f7688684cf116b280d73e05e9fd.png

Hi @Audit_CKGoC

This looks correct to me.
I would add the UNIQUEID() expression for the key_column as well, unless you have set it yet with an initial value.

Then, in order to apply this action to a set of rows, you may want to use this action too (here is an example):

For reference:

i would like to confirm my For a record of this table is the mp_l_preownership (where my data came from) and my referenced table is doc_t_sms_sent (destination table)?

This is the idea, indeed.
You may want to give it a try, in order to better understand how this works.

It is working now. but how can i make my key id in order? ive already set it to [_rownumber]-1 as initial value. its working if manually add. but if adding rows using bot it is not working.

3X_a_2_a21d6d58fccc7ba9caa1638fed2e8d8abcd623f2.png

Hi @Audit_CKGoC

You probably would want to set key_column initial value differently, or set the key_column on another column.

For information:

Top Labels in this Space