How can I add two views one above the other in same page?

Hi 

I've created a view of gallery and want to have some text and photos above it, what would be the best way to do it? Dashboard only allows to add two views in two tabs.

Thanks! Alonzo

0 5 70
5 REPLIES 5

You may wish to elaborate on your requirement. 

If you disable the setting below, the views in the dashboard show one below the other in mobile view.

The setting is available under UX --> Views --> Dasboard view 

Suvrutt_Gurjar_0-1643186717040.png

Hi Thanks for the reply!

I tried that, It does change to have the views one above the other, but when I unselect the "use tabs in mobile view" option, the gallery view turns to one line of scroll right.

Any ideas how to keep the gallery view while having image and text views above it?

Thanks! Alonzo

You may want to try card or deck view instead of the gallery view.  The card or deck views will show the images one below the other.

Thank you but i'm trying to have a gallery design of two elements in each row, and as described having text or images under or before the gallery. Is it possible?

I believe with gallery view and two elements in a row is not possible. You can get almost similar effect with the card view- image and the text as shown below. However the placement of each card will be one below the other and not two in a row.

Suvrutt_Gurjar_0-1643302893385.png

Card views can be made to look like Gallary views as below

Suvrutt_Gurjar_1-1643302964503.png

Top Labels in this Space