How can I ask a question regarding Appsheet Labs?

Har
Bronze 3
Bronze 3

I am working through the Appsheet Essentials. In Lab 5, part 2; the statement is " In the data table, there is a column in the Work Orders table called โ€œorder triggerโ€, a condition that says that we only want this event to trigger when these values are updated." 

When I check the columns in either Appsheet or Googlesheets, it does not exist. Am I supposed to create the column? Issue was first raised when creating a condition for triggered email. Did I miss something early in the labs?

Solved Solved
1 5 199
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@CJ_QREW @QREW_Ben @QREW_Cam @QREW_Apps

@Har Please notice that you are refering to a commercial and unofficial series of courses from QREW Tech that is not asociated to AppSheet (the platform/service) nor with the community.

Aside from that, some of their people is also in this community and you can find them tagged here

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

It sounds like you're referring to some sort of online tutorial or course. I've certainly never heard of it. And seeing how googling "appsheet labs" doesn't return anything with that title, I think you're going to have to be a lot more specific.

Har
Bronze 3
Bronze 3

Thanks for the reply. Most kind of you to comment.

I was wanting to ask a question regarding Appsheettraining Essentials Bootcamp, Lab 5, part 2. I guess the base question was, "Is there a way to direct a question to appsheettraining programming?" I downloaded a copy of the AP Normalization and am working in Module 4.

The more generalized question is does appsheet create a order trigger, automatically? Didn't find anything on that.

@CJ_QREW @QREW_Ben @QREW_Cam @QREW_Apps

@Har Please notice that you are refering to a commercial and unofficial series of courses from QREW Tech that is not asociated to AppSheet (the platform/service) nor with the community.

Aside from that, some of their people is also in this community and you can find them tagged here

Thank you for asking, I work for AppSheetTraining and QREW Technologies, I have sent you a direct message to answer your question. Thank you

Craig

QREW Technologies

Hi Har, thanks for your question! You can direct questions about AppSheet Training labs/materials to @Craig_QREW. If you want to send your original question over to his email at craig@qrewtech.com he can answer your question in the specific context of that lab.

In general, AppSheet will not create this trigger column for you. It is something the developer would add to their data source themselves to gain more control over when an automation will run.

I'm not familiar with the content you're working through, so I can't speak to the specific steps the lab intends you to follow. Craig will be able to provide more guidance here.

Thank you @SkrOYC for pointing out this question to us!

Top Labels in this Space