How can I create this view please help

I want a view which will just show the user some information in that view nothing else. The information i want show is below :

WELCOME TO THE HSE FUNCTIONAL AND SOFT SKILLS COMPETENCY ASSESSMENT APP !

This App is designed to help you assess the Health, Safety and Environment “Functional” competency nand Soft Skills levels of an HSE professional. It shall be used:

• to clarify expectations between management, incumbents, and future prospects as to the deliverables and expected competencies within these roles
  • to complement the Annual Appraisal and define IDPs
  • to select candidates to the roles which will be able to fulfill the position’s requirements"
    The assessment consists in identifying and selecting the competency level (Knowledge, Skilled, Mastery) for each of the defined criteria for HSE Functional Skills and Soft Skills

HOW TO USE THIS APP

My Team(s)
For each of you team, you can
Create team(s)
Define the Expected Level for each Assessment criteria. By default each criteria expectation is set to “Skilled”

Assessment Tool & Records
You can assess individual’s HSE Competencies and Soft Skills of an HSE professional.
Create a NEW record: Click on the Tab Assessment Tool Tab , click on the “+ “ icon, and: 1. Fill the the Assessed Individual’s Tab, 2. Fill the the HSE Functional Skills form 3. Fill the Soft Skills form.

Select the competency level (Knowledge, Skilled, Mastery) for each of the defined criteria.

Edit an existing record: lick on the Tab Assessment Tool Tab, double click on one record and clk o the pen icon. The edit the details and save as for a New one.

When you will complete or Efdit& Save the assessment your team member will reveith results my email.

HOW TO RUN THE COMPETENCY ASSESSMENT
The Manager / individual’s N+1 and the individual should meet face to face with the individual to conduct the assessment , or review ot fpr feedback after completed by the Manager.
Individual Development Plan will follow. As relevant, HR will be involved in the process.

N+1/ Individual: the assessment shall be conducted/refreshed annually together with the annual appraisal.
HR: Consolidation of all assessments will be completed by Country HR. Region HR shall ensure sharing of the completed assessments with Group H&S.

COMPETENCY LEVELS DEFINITION
-KNOWLEDGE : Demonstrates basic knowledge in subject area. Is able to understand, interpret, question appropriately and evaluate overall context.
-SKILLED: Demonstrates the ability to perform satisfactorily what is expected within subject area. Can translate guidelines and standards into practical actions, is able to guide and advise others and solve routine problems.
-MASTERY: Demonstrates consolidated expertise (knowledge + skill) and is a reference (role model) for others. Is able to diagnose, resolve and anticipate complex issues and non-routine problems. Applies experience from within and outside subject area to generate improvements.

0 3 54
  • UX
3 REPLIES 3

Aurelien
Google Developer Expert
Google Developer Expert

Hi @Mangesh_Mundhe

This ?

i want it on one page only sir

You may find some useful informations here:

https://community.appsheet.com/search?q=landing%20page

First interesting results: