How can I get persistent audio notifications for pending items?

Hi all,
I am contemplating a project where items will be passed for action to various parties i.e. for approvals, confirmations etc. Is it possible to have an audio notification as long as a list has pending items? There is a risk otherwise of notifications being missed.
Iโ€™ll appreciate any adviceโ€ฆ
Thanks

0 7 598
7 REPLIES 7

@Sentra_Ventures
You can create a scheduled report with a Push Notification content

Thanks @LeventK
Is this where a is sent to the notification bar? If so, I am seeking say an audio clip played automatically rather than the traditional notificationsโ€ฆ Some devices have benign and easy to miss notificationsโ€ฆ If you can direct me to any reading that would be greatโ€ฆ
Thanks

@Sentra_Ventures
Unfortunately we donโ€™t have that kinda feature. However both in Google Play and Apple Store there are some native apps (apparently for disabled people I believe) which can read notifications aloud when received to your mobile device. That might be an option.

Lt me explore that. Thanks for your adviceโ€ฆ Cheers

You can use Push Notification. Then in Android setting for AppSheet --> under โ€œNotificationsโ€ you can assign an Audio Clip as the sound for any notification for AppSheet.
Perhaps this would be a solution?

Thanks. That could work, but I need a solution that wont require changing settings o client phoneโ€ฆ Thanks anyway.

This is great, I need it for a web App that makes de computer to sound until the user clicks a button, is there a way?

Top Labels in this Space