How can I know if the application that I will give to my development is compatible with the appsheet capacity

Hi,

is there any document that speaks of the maximum number of users entering information at the same time, maximum amount of data received by the application in a period of time, required characteristics of the device etc ?

I am testing an application whose purpose is to record all the flower that is cut in a crop daily.

we are talking about an approximate of 1.500 registrations in a period of 7 hours.
Each record fills 35 columns in my spread Sheet

the application is not very fluid, sometimes I have to leave the form view and start filling the form again

I do not know if it is a problem of my storage form which is spread sheets, the device or the amount of data.

Thank you

1 1 105
1 REPLY 1

Hi @Valeria_Estrada. Sounds like you are trying to support a very interesting use case.

Concurrent users becomes a significant problem when:

• they are trying to edit the same records at the same time. To avoid this issue, you may rethink your data structure.
  • The Data Source cannot support many concurrent writes/reads. ex Google Sheets API has a limit of 500 requests per 100 seconds per project, and 100 requests per 100 seconds per user

1500 adds per 7 hours is unlikely to bump up against a rate limit. However, it does sound like you may need to rethink your data structure so as to avoid users accessing the same record at the same time.

You are unlikely to run into issues with Local Device Storage if you are not capturing photos. If you are, you need to make sure your device has ample RAM and HD space.

Top Labels in this Space