How can I make a dynamic list based on transactions?

Hello!
What would be the most effective (resources-wise) to make a stock list like image attached?
I am thinking of making it based on transactions, that are referring to users and items.

Is there any naming to a scheme like this by which I could find more related posts?

Thank you for any tips.

0 2 89
  • UX
2 REPLIES 2

To be honest, this is a pretty difficult issue for me but I do have one thought about something that you might want to consider.

You have several tables and, if I understand correctly, making a dynamic list would involve combining them. In my own app building, I have found that there are situations where I prefer to keep everything in one table, then make that table function as separate tables using slices. Iโ€™ve written about that here:

If one uses that strategy, itโ€™s no longer necessary to โ€œcombineโ€ separate tables โ€“ but just a matter of creating an additional slice. Please forgive me if my idea proves to be irrelevant in your case.

Your query is somewhat broad based. The below response is just as a reference and I would request you to infer / evaluate further from the below reference / sample shared to see if it matches your exact requirement. This is so because you will definitely need to tweak the below sample to make it match your exact requirement.

Please take a look at the โ€œOrder Captureโ€ sample app below.

The equivalents of your tables and tables in the sample app with some additional points to consider are given below

https://www.appsheet.com/templates/An-app-for-managing-customers-products-and-orders?appGuidString=8...

Top Labels in this Space