How can I populate this kind of set up on appsheet in column, I'm having trouble in making questions that involves diagram or chart

3X_8_2_825bb909a620ef264be89701fb7f12dc2f0589ec.png

2 1 67
1 REPLY 1

Please change this to the Questions category.

To answer your questionโ€ฆthis is a Knowledge Base type app and AppSheet doesnโ€™t have any dedicated views to present the information in the format you describe here.

However, you can build something custom to perform the same concept. It will not look like what you have above.

One tidbit you havenโ€™t providedโ€ฆAre the questions pre-assembled or do you want users to pose the questions free-form - like in Google?

1. If the questions are pre-assembled, then itโ€™s just a matter of creating a table with the questions, the pertinent details and then a link to the table or chart view that calculates and displays the details.

2. If the questions are free-form, it is still doable but you will need to create the ability to extract the pertinent details out of the question (AppSheet does have EXTRACT functions) and identify the related โ€œquestionโ€. From that you then can do the same as in 1) above, match to your table and navigate to the proper view to answer the question. The issue here is that there can be many ways a question is asked so it may not be easy to properly extract the details.

Additionally, you may want to play with the Assistant feature. I have not yet used it much so I am not sure how โ€œtrainableโ€ it is.

Top Labels in this Space