How can edit view details.

I want to have a search bar in the "slice" main data.

So that I can easily fund the data. I want whatever text is searched in the search bar. all shelf column be shown on the last entry.

My language is not English, but still I have tried.

Capture.PNG

0 4 84
4 REPLIES 4

Assuming you have interactive mode set on the dashboard, then whatever you click on in the left hand pane will be used to filter the righthand pane. However when you search you are only filtering the left hand pane, you have not actually selected a record and therefore nothing will display in the right hand pane. I don't believe there is anyway to automatically update the right hand pane based upon the search alone.

Now if your question is simply about which fields are displayed in the right hand pane when a record has been selected, well that is simply a case of building the view correctly. In your case the last entry view appears to only have 2 columns showing, if you want to display more, then add some more to that view.

How? 

OK, I'm sorry @Sayad but I and @Joseph_Seddik have tried to give you assistance. We simply can not help with so few details. I can only suggest you read the documentation or at the very least make some greater effort to provide more meaningful questions.

There should be a search bar in the main data. Whatever row is visible in the data, the column with all shelf codes should be visible on the left side.

Top Labels in this Space