How can i hide user name and password for user after login?

Hi everyone, i have a question:

I need hide all information in _Per user settings after login.

User name and password must be hide or change password to ******.

Thank you ๐Ÿ™‚

297610690_10224745816847798_7917517133647414259_n.jpg

Solved Solved
0 7 951
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi all, after all day in angry, i fixed it by that, this is my solution:

Reset on edit (in Update Behavior) is my solution! Check it will make form must be required after user Logout.

After all, thank all ๐Ÿ™‚

phamthaiha_0-1660183481360.png

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

You could enter an expression in the Show property pertinent columns of the _Per User Settings table.

That said, be sure you're using appropriately AppSheet's signin options and the User Settings functionality.

Thank you so much for your response to my request for information but i don't know any expression in the Show and I tried following some clips but  it's impossible.

Do you have any  expression for Show?

Thank you so much ๐Ÿ™‚

phamthaiha_0-1660105964753.png

@phamthaiha wrote:

Thank you so much for your response to my request for information but i don't know any expression in the Show and I tried following some clips but  it's impossible.

Do you have any  expression for Show?

Thank you so much ๐Ÿ™‚

phamthaiha_0-1660105964753.png

Try putting the word false in the show_if expression if the columns in the UserSettings table.

Thank for your comment, but "putting the word false in the show_if expression" only hide this field and user can sign in without a password. @@

<-- Sorry, my mistake, not for windows @@

i need control that : )

phamthaiha_0-1660122415852.png

If youโ€™re using User Settings for user sign in to Windows, it seems likely thatโ€™s a misuse or a misunderstanding. 

Regardless, to do what you want, you need a conditional expression in the Show property. For example: ISNOTBLANK([_THIS])

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

What you're attempting is not secure and cannot be made secure. It is also a violation of AppSheet's terms of use.

Hi all, after all day in angry, i fixed it by that, this is my solution:

Reset on edit (in Update Behavior) is my solution! Check it will make form must be required after user Logout.

After all, thank all ๐Ÿ™‚

phamthaiha_0-1660183481360.png

Top Labels in this Space