How can we create a dot graph like my attachment?

In my apps, I'd like to create a dot graph with Concepts or Skills on the horizontal axis and grades or scores on the vertical axis. I'd like dots to appear in each vertical pillar above each Concept on Skill on the horizontal axis. When we click on each dot, it would provide us with specifics about that value. It might even take us to the data! https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HIBmqjzU4fXi9ySb3ZrONhj0XgtQj_JK/view?usp=share_link 

0 2 98
2 REPLIES 2

Couldn't access your link.

Maybe the Scatter Plot type chart will work?  It does require numeric columns.  I didn't see how I could use a text column as the x-axis.  So with that in mind...

...below is an example.  I have Skill represented by a number 1 to 20.  I then inserted some Count per Skill.  I also found that you can use a 3rd column to specify the "intensity"/Size of the dot.  In the example chart, I have 3 different "intensities" specified across all of the Counts.

Also note, that example shows the data in a pop-up when hovering over the plotted point.

If this doesn't work for you, then bar graph could be an option.

I hope this helps!

Screenshot 2023-01-15 at 5.22.08 PM.png

I will absolutely try your suggestion as a solution. I appreciate the details you offered. I hope to have a solution soon that I can share! 

Thank you,

Rik 

Top Labels in this Space