How change column for Title?

How I can change titles here? Iโ€™ve tried a lot of actions but it still showing the wrong column for the title. It should be column A from the google sheet. Also, I tried to delete all column except A, and Appsheet still not showing the correct title, just output empty space)) What I do wrong?

Solved Solved
0 3 478
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Sergei,

You can configure this in the UX configuration. You can go there via the menu on the left, then you need to find the relevant view. Or you can click on the view link under the rendering example on the right.
It looks like you have a card view at the moment. Scroll down to the layout configuration of your view, it should look like this:

Then you can click on โ€œTitle goes hereโ€ to select the column used in the dropdown. Then click โ€œsubtitle goes hereโ€ to configure the subtitle.

I hope this helps

Erik

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

3X_9_8_9845dba876218638ef12368d330278d3b996462c.jpeg

Hi Sergei,

You can configure this in the UX configuration. You can go there via the menu on the left, then you need to find the relevant view. Or you can click on the view link under the rendering example on the right.
It looks like you have a card view at the moment. Scroll down to the layout configuration of your view, it should look like this:

Then you can click on โ€œTitle goes hereโ€ to select the column used in the dropdown. Then click โ€œsubtitle goes hereโ€ to configure the subtitle.

I hope this helps

Erik

Wow, it was so easy. Thank you very much)

Top Labels in this Space