How do I customize the related list columns in a system view?

Hello, 

I am looking to see what settings govern the "Related" Lists or associated records with an item and edit the view.  In my screenshot I have 2 different related items shown, the related Work orders and the related price sheets. I would like more columns to show on the related work orders and to customize the columns shown on the related price sheets. Any ideas?

ZOCO_Unlimited_0-1652888272942.png

0 4 835
4 REPLIES 4

The system views for "related" columns are denoted by an "_inline" at the end of the view name -  a suffix.   The prefix is based on the datasource name.  If the "related" column is based on a table the system view will be named "<table name>_inline".  If it is a Slice, "<slice name>_inline".

However, looking at the two "related" column items in your example image, there seems to be an issue.  The count shown in both (the number to right of the column name) is Zero yet rows are being displayed.  This indicates that there is some issue with the setup of the "related" columns.  /The number of rows shown and the count should match.

Thank you, this is what I was looking for.    Can you guide me where to look for the issue? I thought that was odd too it seems to be how it was counting aggregate, it is reflecting correct when I choose count. Should I troubleshoot this further?

Yes,  you should investigate the count discrepancy further.  It indicates that there is some disconnect between the returned list of rows and the view.  Note that the list values in a related column must be the list of row keys.  Start there.

On UX, look for the inline or the table view of your related table, then it has the Column Order option where you can manage the view of your inline/table 

Top Labels in this Space