How do I delete a data from within its menu?

Hello,

I'm a student who is always struggling to keep up with homework. I am also new to this, so please tell me if there is a very easy way to do this! I'm working on a checklist for this homework and want a way to click a button that says "Done" and delete the data. Is there a way I can do this? Thanks!

Solved Solved
0 2 93
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

If you add a yes/no field to your table, then display it in a table view with quick edit enabled, it will show this as a list of clickable check boxes. Like this example I have in an app

graham_howe_0-1648501817975.png

You could filter the view so that only those that are unchecked are displayed, then as you tick them they will disappear.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

If you add a yes/no field to your table, then display it in a table view with quick edit enabled, it will show this as a list of clickable check boxes. Like this example I have in an app

graham_howe_0-1648501817975.png

You could filter the view so that only those that are unchecked are displayed, then as you tick them they will disappear.

One other suggestion, checkout the templates, this one has a nice view with easy checking off of tasks https://www.appsheet.com/templates/Track-onetime-and-recurring-tasks-on-mobile-or-desktop?appGuidStr...

Top Labels in this Space