How do I get rid of appsheet email alerts?

Iโ€™m getting blasted with about 50 emails a day from Appsheet the past couple of days that say this: โ€œThis is an automated email to alert you about an error logged from one of your AppSheet appsโ€ for the exact same error. I know what the error is but how do I tone down those notifications. Where do I go in my account to fix it?

UPDATE: Okay, nevermind, someone from appsheet support helped me out-

*You can disable these alerts by navigating to Manage->Monitor->Audit History and toggling off โ€œEnable audit history alertsโ€ *

Thanks everyone!

0 1 642
1 REPLY 1

Hi Lalit,

It is true that you can disable Audit History Alerts on the Manage->Monitor->Audit History tab.

However, the change will only take effect after you clientโ€™s have synced and the latest version of the application is downloaded to their devices.

If you client has pending Add, Update, or Delete operations that were performed on their client device using an earlier version of your application, those Adds, Updates, or Deletes will still trigger the Alert when the client does a sync. This is true because when the client does an Add, Update, or Delete we know what version of your application was on the clientโ€™s device at the time of the operation. When the Add, Update, or Delete is sent to the server, we use that โ€œoldโ€ version of the app when performing that operation. In the โ€œoldโ€ version of the app, Alert Notifications were enabled, so we send the Alert Notification.

Once a client does a sync, they will download the latest version of your app. If Alert Notifications are disabled for that version, then you will no longer receive Alert Notifications for Adds, Updates, or Deletes performed using that version.

Top Labels in this Space