How do I save a file in the same folder every time with automation "create a new file"?

I try to create PDF files by an automation "create a new file" and create a view using the folder where the PDF files are stored.
But when I run automation,ใ€€A month folder is created in the hierarchy below the specified folder path, and a day folder is created in the hierarchy below that. PDF is stored in the date folder.
If the execution date is different, it will be saved in another folder.
How do I save a file in the same folder every time with automation "create a new file"?

Solved Solved
0 4 292
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Your custom file name should be including "/" which is taken as separation path (folders) To avoid that, you need to wrap your expression for file names which should include date value by expression something like : -

Substitute(YourFileNameExpression, "/", "-")

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Aurelien
Google Developer Expert
Google Developer Expert

Hi @11198 

Did you set any specific information here ? If not, you may want to fill these fields.

Aurelien_0-1655447178884.png

Thank you for your reply.
It was because there was a slash in the file name.

Your custom file name should be including "/" which is taken as separation path (folders) To avoid that, you need to wrap your expression for file names which should include date value by expression something like : -

Substitute(YourFileNameExpression, "/", "-")

Thank you for your reply.
The problem was caused by the slash in the file name.

ๅ‰ๅ›žใซๅผ•ใ็ถšใๅ›ž็ญ”ใ‚ใ‚ŠใŒใจใ†ใ”ใ–ใ„ใพใ™ใ€‚
ใพใ•ใซๅ›ž็ญ”้ ‚ใ„ใŸใฎ็ฎ‡ๆ‰€ใซๅ•้กŒใŒใ‚ใ‚Šใพใ—ใŸใ€‚ๅŠฉใ‹ใ‚Šใพใ—ใŸใ€‚
ใ‚ใ‚ŠใŒใจใ†ใ”ใ–ใ„ใพใ™ใ€‚

Top Labels in this Space