How do I use an ID from one database to slice another database?

I have two external CSVs - one is a list of projects, another is a list of project stages that are linked against these projects, i.e. manufacture, installation, etc. I've created a grid in AppSheet with these projects on, and want to be able to click on one of the projects and bring up a view that has all of the project stages against that project. I then need to be able to edit, add or remove these stages.

To do this, I need to be able to pull through all the stages that match the project ID that I'm on, but I have no idea how to do that - I know I can slice a database, and only show stages that match a project ID, but how do I do that dynamically every time I load a new project? Is it possible to set this up with a bot, for example?

I've had a hunt through all the relevant documentation I can find, but I can't seem to find anything that addresses this point - any pointers would be much appreciated!

0 1 45
1 REPLY 1

Have you tried creating an action with https://help.appsheet.com/en/articles/2357260-linktofilteredview?

TeeSee1_1-1647587430050.png

you can set this to your projects table view

TeeSee1_0-1647587359911.png

Top Labels in this Space