How many PDF files can a BOT generate at one time?

I have set an automation to generate a PDF file at a scheduled time for a particular table. I have also set a condition to filter only the rows that I want it to generate a PDF file during the scheduled time. Before setting up the whole automation for about 4 tables, I tested one table and I checked that I should have about 47 PDF files generated. Unfortunately, only 16 PDF files have been generated. I emptied the files from the folder and tried to run the whole automation again and then it generated 15 PDF files. I was wondering if the BOT has a cooldown period to create a PDF file or if the BOT limits the amounts of files generated within the 5 minute period? I didn't even reach the maximum execution time. Is this a bug?

0 4 300
4 REPLIES 4

https://help.appsheet.com/en/articles/5167185-automation-limits

If I had to guess, I'd say you're running up against the 5 minute execution time limit. That, or you haven't set your condition correctly.

I see, in each PDF generated for the table I have tested, it can sometimes generate 15 and other times 17. It doesn't give me a fix number. Attached are my conditions that I have set for my automation:

I queried a slice and set the filter condition for the event to triggerI queried a slice and set the filter condition for the event to trigger

This is to trigger the event (scheduled daily)This is to trigger the event (scheduled daily)

The processThe process

Each of the process I have also set the condition where the first process will be [Priority] = "OPEN DEFECT",  second, ISNOTBLANK([PE Verified 1])

Settings for PDF generationSettings for PDF generation

@TeeSee1 Hi Tee, sorry to drag you into this, is this plausible that this might be a bug?

@Justlookinghere 

I really have no idea but I would check the bot log, as @Marc_Dillon says, to see if you are reaching some of the automation limits.

Top Labels in this Space