How many days took to restore the deleted app

I accidently deleted the app from my appsheet I have provided the app name on the support of the appsheet , but would like to know how many days it took , 
Because I wan working with a team on it and all are work related to one projecct regarding management was on it .
Anyone who has recovered please let me know 

1 8 93
8 REPLIES 8

I've never deleted an app I needed recovered, but a client of mine had done so. He contacted support and had it resolved in minutes. I imagine if you talk to someone directly it goes a lot faster than if you send them an email.

Thanks for taking time to reply @rbucsis ,I appreciate it .Yes, I contacted they replied within few hours so that was great 

@nandini_08 wrote:

I accidently deleted the app

How? ๐Ÿ˜†

Errors occur. The worksheets' structure was changed, which resulted in a tonne of automatic emails on my account. I tried adjusting a few things, but it didn't work out.
I made a copy of the app , but then I kept getting automated emails for a specific version of the app, so I decided I might as well erase it because I had a copy.

But the issue remained unresolved until Team managed to recover it, at which point I was able to restore the earlier version of the app

It sounds like someone has forgotten to do it as yes, it takes just few minutes to do it. Please send a reminder.

I haven't forgotten anything, I did gave all the permissions required for the action to be performed , so  don't worry. Issue is resolved.

I meant support has forgotten to do it, not by you ๐Ÿ™‚

They were able to retrieve that within a few hours. When I  contacted , they merely wanted information regarding the account settings and the permissions that permit staff access. I followed through on that, and everything went smoothly.
Thank you for your response.

Top Labels in this Space