How to Export Column Settings to spreadsheet or text

Hello AppSheet Community,

I am working on an AppSheet application and I'm looking for a way to export the column settings from my app's tables to spreadsheet or text for documentation and share co-workers. I want to list all columns along with their attributes like column name, type, formula and whether it's a key column or not.

Has anyone here done something similar or knows how to achieve this, preferably using Google Apps Script or any other automation tool? I'm particularly interested in a solution that allows for dynamic updates whenever the column structure in the AppSheet app changes.

Any guidance or pointers to relevant resources would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you in advance for your help!

Best regards, YoshiKanou

Solved Solved
0 3 101
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

The only way to do it is from Editor > Settings > Information > App documentation > The documentation page for this app is available here  > Click "here".

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

The only way to do it is from Editor > Settings > Information > App documentation > The documentation page for this app is available here  > Click "here".

Dear AleksiAlkio,

Thank you for your replay.  I wanted to know the way you showed me. It is a little too much information, but I will make use of it.
I appreciate your help.

You're welcome!

Top Labels in this Space