How to Filter the table based on the value entered in the other table?

Hello!

I have 3 tables (Userform, Sales Report, and Collection Report). I am trying to create a filtered view expression based on the valued entered in another table.

Right now, I manage to create an action which allow me to select which report it will navigate (please see below photo). This is my expression: IFS([TYPE OF REPORT] = "Sales Report", LINKTOVIEW("Sales Report"), [TYPE OF REPORT] = "Collection Report", LINKTOVIEW("Collection Report"))

action.PNG

What I am trying to do is whatever month and type of report I selected in my Userform will navigate and filter the values in the Sales Report or Collection Report by month. (Please see below photo's of my UserForm and Sales Report Table)

Userform.PNGsales report1.PNG

Solved Solved
0 3 199
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

You should use the expression "LINKTOFILTEREDVIEW" according to the parameters you want.

Create a Detail view, don't use a form. In detail view use quick edit and create one action to the LINKTOFILTEREDVIEW.

View solution in original post

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4
3 REPLIES 3

You should use the expression "LINKTOFILTEREDVIEW" according to the parameters you want.

Create a Detail view, don't use a form. In detail view use quick edit and create one action to the LINKTOFILTEREDVIEW.

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Hi there. I have done, i guess, what i am supposed to do, accordging to your instructions. But i wonder if there is a way in wich the resultant report it is shown in the same view using a dashboard type view.

This is the filter and teh action involved:

JP_Alb_0-1697830742878.png

JP_Alb_1-1697830769685.png

and the resultant is a filtered view, ofcourse....
Going back to my words, i wonder if there is a way to have the filter and the filtered data in the same view. 

Thanks!

Top Labels in this Space