How to add a Hyperlink to Onboarding View

Hi,

I am currently trying to add an Onboarding View to my app, with a hyperlinked text on the second description. However, as seen on the first image, I get a text showing up in that manner. I have also tried changing the column type to Show, which did not work. I even tried using the HYPERLINK() function within Google Sheets itself, but that only returns pure text on the app with no hyperlink. The second image shows my Google Sheets set up if that's of any help. Does anyone know of any solutions to this? I saw a post related to this in 2020, which couldn't be resolved at the time.

Screenshot 2024-03-05 10.23.31.png

โ€ƒ

Screenshot 2024-03-05 10.24.30.png

โ€ƒ

0 4 96
4 REPLIES 4

Gp to the Settings of the onboarding view, scrolldown to the bottom part and it should give you a link specifically for that view. 

Sorry if my initial post wasn't too clear. I'm not trying to access a link to a view. I'm trying to generate a hyperlinked text within the Onboarding View. If you see my first image on the right side, the URL for google.com does not display correctly

Hi @leonardo_silva1, have you got a solution for this? I have try using HYPERLINK() still doesn't work. 

Hi @hellomotto,
Sadly I was not able to figure out how to hyperlink using the Onboarding view. However, I was able to get around this by using the Form view. It's a not so elegant solution but it gets the job done.

Screenshot 2024-04-05 08.35.31.png

Top Labels in this Space