How to bulk change columns type in appsheet?

I have table with over 300 columns and I want to change column type from 'number' to 'enum' most of the columns.

How to bulk change colums type from 'number' to 'enum' (with defined values '0' and '1') on lots of columns?

0 5 149
5 REPLIES 5

I don't get where the issue is. 

Wether you have 5 or 300 rows, the only thing that matters is the column type. Wether you do it before or after the row was created also don't matter. 

If the value of your rows are already 0 and 1, the only thing you need to do is to change the column type to enum and set 0 and 1 in the column settings ๐Ÿค” Else, you can manually edit the rows after changing the column type, in appsheet or directly from the database.

Sorry, I fixed my question. The wording of my question was incorrect.

May I ask what is the use case of this app ? 

Having 300 columns, with the same configuration seems very inefficient. 

As I know, you can preset columns type (for example, when adding an User Mail column, appsheet will preset it as an Email)  but you won't be able to preset the enum values. 

It's an 390-item, self-report questionnaire and the answers to questions have to be 0 or 1.

Each user have to fill all of the 390 questions ? 

Anyway, it's way too much tables, sincerely if suggest you to use another system.  

See this : https://www.googlecloudcommunity.com/gc/AppSheet-Q-A/Building-a-50-Question-Questionnaire-can-column...

Yes, it's more simple to do everything in one form, but for performances and editing, it's terrible.

Top Labels in this Space