How to calculate over all duration of work done by the Employee based on Employee ID

Hi all, I am new to appsheet, and I am planning to create a new app, which is similar app to this, but instead of timesheet and timecards based on USEREMAIL(), I need to be calculated with Employee ID with a 6-digit number. I have tried it, but it is not working.

SUM(
SELECT(TimeCard[Calculated Time],
AND(
[Employee ID]=USEREMAIL(),
[WeekNum]=WEEKNUM(NOW()),
[Day]=1
)
)
)

Solved Solved
0 1 118
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@Teja1112 wrote:

[Employee ID]=USEREMAIL()

The USEREMAIL function returns the email address of the signed-in user. So, that will never match the value of the Employee ID column if that's a "6-digit number". If the Employee ID value is available in the table that your expression is associated with, you can probably use the following in place of USERMAIL:

[_THISROW].[Employee ID]

If your use case nonetheless involves displaying information based on the current user, there are lots of valuable techniques you may be interested in. See SUMMARY TIP: User permissions, roles, and settings - Google Cloud Community

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

@Teja1112 wrote:

[Employee ID]=USEREMAIL()

The USEREMAIL function returns the email address of the signed-in user. So, that will never match the value of the Employee ID column if that's a "6-digit number". If the Employee ID value is available in the table that your expression is associated with, you can probably use the following in place of USERMAIL:

[_THISROW].[Employee ID]

If your use case nonetheless involves displaying information based on the current user, there are lots of valuable techniques you may be interested in. See SUMMARY TIP: User permissions, roles, and settings - Google Cloud Community

Top Labels in this Space